Saturday, October 29, 2011

Chilly Weather Food


Well it only took until nearly November for Oklahoma to finally reach truly fall temperatures. Yahoo! With the chilly forecast for this next week, I'm excited to whip up this new stew recipe in the CP while wearing warm slippers and a fleece. I'm a little embarassed to admit that I've never made a stew before. I think I've made just about everything else in the crockpot but stew. I think it's because like most little kids, I was never a fan of eating meat mixed with broth and vegetables. But now that I'm a mature adult, I think I'm ready to truly savor its deliciousness. My mom would be proud (just don't tell her I'm not using her stew recipe). ;)

Recipe found here.

P.S. It calls for a little bit of balsamic vinegar. Mmmm.....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment