Monday, November 5, 2012

Burke {4} Months

There's something about saying "four months" that makes me gasp a little. Can it possibly already be that long since our little man came into this world? I mean, in two months he will be HALF a year old. And before we know it, he'll be shouting commands at me like "I neeeeeeeed juuuuuuuiiiiice" like his beloved older sister, Sophie, now does. Like all parents find out, our babies growing up is a bittersweet journey. I captured a few *adorable* pics (if I do say so myself) of my little charmer on his four month birthday. 



It's smiles like these that make me cover that sweet face with kisses.

 
Big boy sitting in his bumbo and playing with one of his sisters' old toys. Sorry about the pink, buddy. 

More often than not, Sophie can't contain all the love she has for her Burkey boy. She needs pretty constant reminders on how to "gently" hug her brother. 

We had several fun Halloween events this year. I'll do a separate post on that soon when I have more time and energy. ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment