Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Summer

Summer is in full swing around here, and so many fun things have been going on around here! June will always be one of my favorite months of the year since I celebrate both Kyle and I's anniversary and my birthday (hello, presents!). This June, Kyle and I celebrated our fifth anniversary and my 30th birthday. What better way to ring in these momentous milestones than head to Vegas? We had a blast and enjoyed THREE whole days/nights sans kiddos. It was delightful and much needed. It seems like every weekend this summer has brought something fun, whether it's a birthday party, getaway, or some other celebration. It's definitely made this summer FLY by! Here are some other activities we've been doing...

Backyard sprinkler fun

CJ showing off her bikini


Goodness how I love these little stinkers.

Sophie modeling her gorgeous sippy cup? ;)

My little old man in his swim trunks

Soph helping little bro out with his bottle. We have since become a bottle-free household. Woot woot!

Gigi and the girls

Burke loving life splashing away in the pool

Sweet Sophie Kay

This picture cracks me up! Cousin Canon and Sophie

Campbell posing again

We have also successfully moved the girls into real life, big girl beds! I found two (originally brown) Jenny Lind twin beds on Craigslist. How on earth I got that lucky, I'll never know. Nonetheless, we spray painted them white and could not be happier with them; especially for a $175 price tag! I promise to do a post on their new room once it is completed. I am loving it so far, and it's been SO much fun to decorate!

Off to Vegas we go...

Ooooh take me back.

Loved all the time I got to spend with this dude. 

My little rockstar the day before his birthday

Pretty girls celebrating our friend Emma's birthday!

Another post coming on the birthday boy's big bash and the fourth of July (only almost a month late-you know how I roll.) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment