Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Canon turns THREE!

I still can't believe it, but the sweet little baby boy I held in my arms at Mercy Hospital just a few short years ago has officially turned 3. This crazy little kid brightens my day every time I see him, and I just can't get enough of his silliness and cuteness. Here are a few pics I took in honor of his big day.

C-Biscuit and Toddy

CJ loving Daddy's mask






Daddy of the birthday boy


Bubba and Crew bear

Gigi and Sophie

The 2nd celebration at Mitch Park

Super hero masks!

Oh my word, these girls LOVED the bounce house!

Campbell loooved all the attention!

Sweet Sophie girl

trying out the slide

Of course we had to wrestle just a little...

Weeee!

Smiley pants CJ



Happy 3rd Birthday, Canon man! We love you more and more every year!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment