Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Great Shirt

I thought I'd share a little gem of a shirt I recently came across. If you're like me and buy more clothing for your kids than yourself, and don't have time/energy to shop for yourself because your still a good 20 lbs. away from your pre-children weight and it's depressing, then we should be friends. In the meantime, if you're looking for an excellent fitting shirt that can be dressed up or worn with black yoga pants dressed down, then order this one in every color. I have it in 3 colors, that's how much I love it.

from Urban Outfitters


Sorry this picture is so tiny, it's the best I could do. 

Click HERE to see the shirt and all the colors.

Love,
Your favorite chubby mom

1 comment:

  1. Cute top! Looks comfy. I might have to order me a new top. How does it run? p.s. You are NOT chubby. You are beautiful inside and out. Love you!

    ReplyDelete