Monday, February 4, 2013

My Little Acrobat




This is a picture of Sophie crawling out of her crib for the fourth time before falling asleep for her nap today (and Campbell trying her best to join her). We have already lowered their cribs another 6 inches lower than the lowest setting (thanks handy Kyle), which begs the question:

Do we find another way to further lower the mattress?

OR (big gulp)

Make the move to toddler beds?

I'm about 60% sure moving to toddler beds is the answer. Maybe 50%. The thought of them having free reign of their room terrifies me. And furthermore, losing sleep terrifies me even more. 

The girls are 2 and almost 4 months. I was hoping to keep them caged up until at least 2 1/2 or as long as they would allow it. 

Thoughts? Success or horror stories? 




Help!




No comments:

Post a Comment