Monday, February 18, 2013

My Monthly Post

Do you like what my blog has turned into lately? Having three children under three has really taken its toll on me as of late. With our baby boy being not such a baby and down to 2 (sometimes not-so-long) naps a day, a house that needs to be tended to, and two rowdy two year olds, I feel pretty depleted. I've been working on fixing this, but in the end, I decide that there just should be 28 hours in a day vs. 24. Can anyone make this happen for me?

It should make you feel a little better that my mid-February resolution is to blog more, because it is something that I enjoy and would like to do more.

So, once again, here are some fun pics of what our crazy family has been up to lately...

CJ

Bath 'hawks

Campbell looooves throwing the football with Daddy. Apparently it was nice enough this day to be sans clothing outdoors? Actually, it probably wasn't, but my little nudists decided they would be naked anyways...

This picture pretty much sums up Sophie in a nutshell.

And this pretty much sums up our CJ

Sister, we are princesses! 

Getting WAY to big! (and practicing his super hero skills)

Having too much fun with our cousins

Sophie loving the snow

Campbell being not so crazy about the snow at first...

Burke just going with the flow like he always does

First bath with all 3 monkeys. It was the highlight of Burke's 7 months life thus far...

These 3 fill up my heart so full.

The day before coming down with the flu... :(

Hey look! I made a picture! ;)

My little Valentine

My new favorite pic of the girls. The first phrase that comes to mind when I see this is "twins but not really." Yes, Campbell really is THAT much taller than Sophie!

My little stinker, Soph

My little buddy on a nature walk behind our house with the girls

Valentine kisses for brother

So cute, even when he's sick. 

Here's hoping I stick to my mid-February resolution!

xoxo



1 comment: