Friday, March 18, 2011

Shoe Love

Well, consider this my form of therapy/coping with the fact that it would be insanely, ridiculously, proposterously impractical for me to purchase the below $30-a-pop gems for the girls' Easter outfits. I, of course, stumbled upon them on etsy while looking for the final piece of the girls' outfits. You may find it crazy that the girls do not have a (gasp) single pair of shoes. Once again, I fail to see the practicality of purchasing things that will be kicked off in a matter of seconds. Baby shoes are yet another one of those things that fall into the category of "If I only didn't have to buy TWO of them..." But, I'm just dying to find a pair they can wear with their Easter outfits and the gazillions of pictures we will take of them in it. So, here's to dreaming that I could rationalize spending more on the girls' shoes than my own...

These might be my absolute favorite.

So cute I could eat them.

LOVE the ruffle.

Aaaah the houndstooth!

By the way, don't even think about asking me for the link. I'll be entirely too jealous if I see your little one wearing any of these this Easter (just sign me up for Toddlers and Tiaras now).

Ok, I feel much better. See ya on the clearance aisle at Target.

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. No need to tell me who is the etsy seller, I already know!!! I stumbled across her etsy store froma blog that I follow...all of her stuff is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete