Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mug Cakes


So I recently stumbled upon these little treats on pinterest, and I can't wait to try one. I don't know about you, but 27 degree temperatures cause me to turn to warm, gooey comfort food, especially in the form of chocolate. Bonus points if all I have to do is mix a few ingredients in a coffee mug and pop them in the microwave for a minute or two. There are a total of 10 different mug cake recipes on the website from chocolate chip cookie dough mug cake (oooh Kyle would die for this) to pumpkin cake in a mug (you know me and my love of pumpkin). I'll be trying one tonight after I eat my taco soup. Oh, and most of the ingredients in them are things you most likely already have in your pantry. Thought my other frigid friends might enjoy one (or two) of these tonight, as well!

xoxo

1 comment: