Tuesday, June 8, 2010

cute and summery

Aaah...I am loving this adorable dress from Anthropologie (what's NOT to love about EVERYTHING in this store?) I thought this one was particularly darling. If my belly weren't growing at an incredible rate, I would consider greatly angering my husband and order it. :)

Speaking of my dear husband and pretty white dresses, we just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary yesterday! I'm truly amazed at how fun and amazing marriage has been. I'm incredibly blessed to spend every day with this man, and I can only imagine what fun the future holds. I hope I am still finding the little things that make me fall even more in love with him 50 years from now. I'm also unbelievably excited to see him be a daddy. I love watching him with our niece and nephews and other little kids, so I can only imagine how wonderful it will be to see him with our own. Two seems to be the magic number for us this year, and I can truly say that we are TWICE blessed. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment