Monday, June 14, 2010

Sweet Dreams




I'm continually amazed at some of the absolutely adorable nurseries I see. These are 2 of my favorites currently. I think what I'm really loving are all of the neutral colors, and adorable patterns. The more I look at nurseries, the more I realize that, regardless of boys, girls, or one of each, I really want a pretty gender neutral nursery. So this begs the question, should we really find out? Part of me thinks this would be incredibly fun
to not find out. Another part of me wants to find out simply because I feel like it will make it all more real, and I can start to imagine what their little faces will look like.
We also pretty much have names picked out for any potential scenario, so that would already be taken care of.
Regardless, I can't wait to meet little Luke, Leo, Sophie, or Camden. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment