Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The great debate


(striped pillow out of this set)



Ok, so our current bedding is on the bottom. We only have the duvet and euro shams from this set. I have never really been pleased with the euro shams. I do like our duvet, but I think it needs some spicing up. I would love to replace the euro shams with one of the above 2 options. I really like the look of "eclectic" bedding, so I don't want things to be too matchy-matchy. I have always greatly envied people who can mix patterns and colors well. I feel like my attempts usually end up looking like a blind person put it together. I'm leaning toward the top option for both price and color. My throw pillows on my bed are ivory colored. I would also love to get a cozy throw to put on the end of the bed, as well. I would love someone else's input!






No comments:

Post a Comment