Saturday, June 26, 2010

my sweet girls

It is with great excitement that I announce our little twins are officially GIRLS! Although I knew in my heart of hearts these little ones were both girls, it was officially confirmed through ultrasound yesterday. I think Kyle is warming up to the idea that he is not getting his boy (for now). My heart kinda broke for him yesterday because he was so set on the idea that they were boy/girl twins. However, I can't help but think these sweet girls are going to just make him fall head over heels for them once they arrive. I'm also very thankful he has, surprisingly, a lot of guy friends who have girls and absolutely adore them.
We were also thrilled to see how healthy and great they looked on the ultrasound. The doctor said they looked "gorgeous" {I could have told you that :)} and were developing perfectly. The greatest words I could have heard. We even got to copy their movements and heartbeats onto a DVD. I knew this was dangerous when they told us they could do that because I feared all I would want to do is sit and watch them all day (I've only watched it twice so far). Baby A was very photogenic, so we got a lot of great profile shots of her and even got to see her trying to suck her thumb! Baby B was a little less photogenic due to her position, but we still got some great shots. I will have to post these pics later on.
For now, I will leave you with this comical picture below. This is what happens when a Ball girl finds out she is having twin girls and takes her sisters shopping immediately afterwards. I can't wait to put them in all of these precious outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment