Sunday, January 29, 2012

Toddler Food

So it seems I've fallen into the rut of serving my girls the exact.same.meals.again.and.again. I'm getting bored with them, so I know the girls must be. I try my best to feed them healthy foods, but since they tend to not like to eat green vegetables, I've sorta given up on making them, and instead giving them our go to vegetable serving. They happen to love pureed vegetables they can suck out of a pouch, even though I have assured them many times that cooked, whole vegetables taste much better. And let's be honest, I've been scarfing down one too many PB and J sandwiches lately, as well. So I'm attempting to feed all 3 of my babies some healthier food this week. I thought these recipes looked easy enough, and seemed to make vegetables look way more appealing. And best of all, it looks like you can make them in bulk and freeze (yay!).



This blog seems to have lots of good toddler food ideas, as well. I'll be trying more if these go over well.

xoxo

1 comment: