Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Giuliana and Bill Update


Ok, if you have followed this blog for any amount of time, you know I'm a pretty big Rancic fan. There's a lot to love about this darling couple, but mostly I just love how unashamed Giuliana has been about opening up to the world about her struggles with infertility, and now sadly, breast cancer. For those of you who don't know, they endured one (maybe two?) miscarriages through In Vitro Fertilization, and then while undergoing more hormone therapy, discovered she had breast cancer. She just recently underwent surgery to remove both breasts along with the cancer; and of course she has handled it with tremendous grace and strength. I wanted to share this article with you in case you were at all like me and interested in hearing about what's going on in their lives. I absolutely love G's response to people questioning her willingness to expose her battles and wondering if she was scared that this would forever define her:

"I'm going to do so many things that it won't define me."


Love that. So weird that I don't even know them, but I hope so badly that they get their baby and happy ending someday.

Happy Wednesday!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you sister! I was SUPER bummed that I missed her E! Hollywood True Story last Sunday. Do you know if I can watch it online any where? Love & miss you dearly! Happy Easter to The Nevels family!

    ReplyDelete