Monday, March 12, 2012

Life With Twins: A Guest Post



The summer before my junior year of college, I was fortunate enough to get an internship with Brainworks advertising. It was so much fun learning the ins and outs of advertising and a great experience for me. I met several wonderful women during this internship, including Malena Lott. She was such a fun, energetic person to be around and even gave me my first, second, and I believe, last modeling jobs. Ha! She also happens to be a really great author of several books, and just recently re-released one of her books, The Stork Reality. I bought this book forever ago when she first released it, but never read it since, well, I wasn't a mom and didn't know if I would enjoy it; but now I absolutely can't wait to get started on it! I noticed that she also included an infertility story as part of the second edition of this book that I'm particularly excited to read. To go along with her book release, she has been doing a series of motherhood posts on her blog, "The Stork Reality: Secrets from the Underbelly."If you are a mom or mom-to-be, you would certainly enjoy reading the wide variety of posts from all different types of moms. Recently she asked me to do a post for the blog on twins. I was thrilled and honored to be able to write a post reflecting on our life with twins. The post can be found HERE. If you find her page on facebook, you will be able to follow the other motherhood posts (and find info where you can purchase the book if you'd like). As I said before, she is a great author! If you're looking for a quick, fun read, her book Dating Davinci is awesome. I read it in 2 days a few summers ago.


So thank you again, Malena, for the privilege of letting me post on the Stork Reality blog. I hope you all check out one or more of her fabulous books!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You are so good. Great post about twins and twin mommies!! :)xo meg

    ReplyDelete