Monday, November 4, 2013

Liebster Award

Several weeks ago, a sweet friend of a friend nominated me to receive the Liebster Award. After thinking about who I could pass this award onto, I realized that the majority of the blogs I follow are either {a} really big, well-known blogs or {b} family scrapbook type blogs meant more for closer friends and family. And since this award is intended for blogs with less than 200 followers, this leaves relatively few, if any, bloggers left for me to pass this award onto. Pathetic, huh? However, you can see my blog roll for all of the blogs that I currently follow and really enjoy.

As I was looking through the list of blogs I keep up with, I noticed that many of my friends' blogs have ceased to be updated. And this makes me really sad. While I surely can understand the lack of posts due to the overwhelming lack of free time we moms have, I do miss reading many of them. So if you are one of these blogs I am referring to (you know who you are), please reconsider blogging again!

Also, I am always looking for new blogs to follow. If you aren't on my blog roll and are an acquaintance, friend, or even a complete stranger, I would love to know about your blog! Please leave a comment below with your blog address if you're open to a new follower. :)

And thanks again, Maggie, for thinking of me.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment