Monday, July 12, 2010

Growth

Sometimes I forget how much this belly has grown until I look back at earlier belly pics. I still look down at it and think it just looks like I ate too much Mexican food (which, let's face it, I do a bit too often these days), until I catch a glimpse of my profile and realize that it's definitely a preggo belly! I am loving starting to be able to feel them move. I am dying for Kyle to be able to feel them. I'm also dying for Teddy to feel them too. I can't wait to see what he does when he gets an unexpected kick. I'm beginning to think he knows there is something in there. He curls up to my belly when I'm lying down all the time now. He used to only curl up at my feet. I like to think he is just trying to get to know his sisters. :) Here is a progression from earlier until now...


20 1/2 weeks-very close to not being able to wear non-maternity stuff

Almost 20 weeks lounging by the pool. This picture just made me laugh at the time. It's crazy to look down and not be able to see my swimsuit bottoms.
13 weeks, when I could wear non-maternity shirts. Those days are numbered for me now.

I'm fairly certain this was around 9-10 weeks. So little!

No comments:

Post a Comment