Friday, July 2, 2010

Photo Shoot!

I know that millions of women every day, all over the world, for the last several thousands of years have been pregnant and given birth, but I am amazed daily at these little miracles inside of me. I just can't believe that they are ours, and that Kyle and I are capable of creating life together. I really do just gaze at these pictures and am so unbelievably thrilled at everything I see. Their noses, fingers, toes, hearts, movements are all so breathtaking. And I truly can't believe that just 6 months ago I felt like I would never get to experience this and couldn't believe that I was lucky or deserving enough to get to have this in my life. I still am in awe that we are blessed enough to have them, and can only imagine how unreal it will be to finally meet them.

"So maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time to figure out the rest in my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one..."



No comments:

Post a Comment