Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Taloga Shower

This past weekend, Kyle and I had our shower in Taloga. WOW. I almost had forgotten from our wedding showers how unbelievably generous people in this tiny town are. It seems as though everyone in town got us a gift in some form. We received more diapers and wipes than we can count and other adorable gifts. Our hostesses had these 2 sweet bears sitting out when we arrived. I just love them! Can't wait for the girls to be able to cuddle with them some day. Here are a few other highlight pics from the shower...

Kyle practicing with the sweet baby dolls Montana (our niece) got for the girls. Gosh, can you imagine how many baby dolls we are going to have in our house someday? Also, I promise I had nothing to do with Kyle wearing a pink shirt to our shower-it was ALL him. Pretty cute.

All NINE of our awesome hostesses!



After loading up the back of our Tahoe with half of the gifts, we realized we couldn't fit the other half. Kyle's parents are having to bring up the rest next weekend when they come for our couples shower. I can't even tell you how excited all of these showers make me for the arrival of our girls. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment