Friday, October 15, 2010

House Plants

I have always been a fan of house plants. At least the ones I haven't killed. I will definitely be on the look out for one after we move into our house. I would love to be able to use it as part of a centerpiece on our new kitchen farmhouse table. Here are a few ideas I'm thinking about...

As far as what to plant it in, this is something I'm currently considering (couldn't get the picture to load properly)


My mema is a cactus lover. Maybe it's genetic, but I love them too. Especially this Aloe Vera one. 



We had a spider plant in our last house, and I really liked it. Might have to repeat it in the next one.




1 comment:

  1. I love house plants too, but Blake HATES them! I read somewhere that it is healthy to have them babie's rooms, and I try to have as many as I can get away with...and not kill...

    ReplyDelete