Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Website

As if I needed another one to spend money on...

A special huge thanks to my friend Mary's sister, Kate, for introducing me to this wonderful website! I'm sure I'm the last mom to find out about it, but it's amazing for many reasons:

1. Free shipping for orders over $50
2. Orders arrive the NEXT day!
3. They have everything for baby from clothes to diapers to formula, etc. And might I say, I am loving the clothing selection on here.
4. I'm already too lazy to go to Wal-Mart or search for the cheapest _________ for baby, I can't imagine once the girls get here that I will be any more excited about getting out and about to buy baby essentials.

Maybe I'm extra excited about this because I still feel so out of the loop on mom/baby stuff. But I hope you enjoy this as much as I already have. I'm excited to make my first purchase!

Thanks again, Kate!! :)

1 comment: