Monday, October 18, 2010

Just the Three of Us

I know that the days of just the three of us are numbered. Lately I've been rather hormonal and sentimental about the last 5 years of just Kyle and I (and Teddy the last 3 years). I'm so thankful for the years we have had as just us. I wouldn't trade them for the world. We have been able to make so many fun memories, go on fun trips, be selfish, silly, irresponsible, and most importantly grow as a couple and realize every day that we couldn't have picked a better partner. I also know without a doubt that these girls have come at just the right time. We couldn't be more ready for the next chapter in our lives, and I am thrilled to see what fun and challenges "The Nevels: Part 2" brings to our lives. Here are a few highlights of Part 1.



I like kissing you.

Our Christmas card will look a tad different and less cheesy this year, and (gulp) Teddy might not make the card this year, but we still love you!

Last minute weekend trip to Ft. Worth when we were dating.

New Years in Vegas!

Incredibly fun trip to Crested Butte with friends!

Yet another fun Vegas trip to celebrate our first anniversary.

Maverick and Charlie. :)

Our first, last, and only half marathon. Go us!

Might be one of my favorite pics of us ever. Can't imagine ever two-stepping with anyone else.

Jamaican honeymoon

And the day I became Mrs. Nevels.

Cheers to the next chapter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment