Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oh, fall....

I might be wishful thinking, but hopefully it will happen soon...I dearly, dearly want fall to be here. Not only will the cooler temps make me giddy with excitement, there are just SO many things to love about the arrival of a new season, especially the upcoming one. And, let's be honest, I'm super psyched to be able to wear clothes that cover more of my body these days. :)

I was going to do a whole post and list about things that excite me about fall (pretty leaves, cardigans, pumpkin scented candles, wishing I could order everything out of the pottery barn catalog...), but then I came across this post from a blog I follow, and she so eloquently and picturesque-ly captured the reasons I'm excited.

Happy almost fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment