Monday, September 20, 2010

Shower Fun

This past weekend was my baby shower for all of my girlfriends (if you're counting, yes, this is the THIRD shower for the girls!). We have been incredibly blessed to have so many friends and family willing to throw such wonderful showers for us. It has been unbelievable to see so many people's generosity in helping us to prepare for these girls. We will have to buy very little when it's all said and done because of what we have been given. It has been so humbling and there is no way we could ever repay our friends and family for their kindness and generosity. It was SO great to be able to see all of my closest girlfriends for a few short hours at the shower. The hostesses did such an incredible job, and I am so unbelievably grateful for these girls and their friendships. I can't imagine life without any of you. These are just a few pictures from the shower. I wish I had taken more! 
My creative and artistically gifted sister (featured in the background) makes the most precious onesies. These are just a few she made for S & C. I cannot wait for them to wear these (and hopefully many more she will make for them). Thanks Aunt Sara!

Again, credit to Aunt Sara.
Diaper cakes and real cake. Adorable and delicious (the real cake, that is).
Oh where to begin with how much I love this group of girls. I miss seeing each of your faces at school everyday, but I know our friendships go beyond the walls of the school. SO happy I got to see all of you.
And last but not least, the greatest friends and sister a girl could ask for. I love each of you dearly and cannot wait for you all to meet the girls. I can only hope they have friends as dear as each of you someday!

I guess this means we are that much closer to meeting these sweet girls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment